Friday, April 10, 2015

Besties Triplet Nails: Game Themed!

Quick Question: Who loves gaming besides nail art? I do! I was a free-time gamer before becoming a nail enthusiast hehe.. I was never good at gaming though :-P

Last month, me and my besties decided to make a themed nails. And this idea popped out in my head: Game Theme. Aanndd here’s what we came up with:


@Melisaviriya made the ever famous Candy Crush Saga!! Very addictive indeed..
@nailart4jc made the very cute yet destructive little Angry Birds *lol* 

I loved these birds so much that I plugged in my hdmi cable to play using my hubby’s 32” LCD screen TV *rofl*
And me? Well, I am now more of a “café manager” :) I run this little café on LINE Games called I Love Coffee.


Meet Gabriel, Jay and Kate. Aren't they adorable?

I Love Coffee - Game inspired Nails by @mylittlecanvas

I Love Coffee - Game inspired Nails by @mylittlecanvas

I Love Coffee - Game inspired Nails by @mylittlecanvas

If you play this game too, feel free to stop by my café :)


@mylittlecanvas on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...