Thursday, November 13, 2014

Finally a freehand painted nail art: One-Stroke Corset

Freehand painting has always been a challenge for me. I was kicked out of art class once in my elementary school days because I couldn't finish my painting assignment.. Oh well, I was paying too much attention to the neatness and details I guess.


The point is, I hate painting! *grin* But..

after seeing so many videos of Tartofraises, I became obsessed with one-stroke painting technique and have been practicing for a year now - on and off, of course *hehe..

This time, I tried her "easy"-level corset design on my nubbins :) with my own color combo.


I used an old makeup loose glitter from Lancome.

With extra glitter: Et voila!



I just loovvee how these turned out! Though they look more like shoe laces *lol*

@mylittlecanvas on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...