Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Gunilla the Battle Maiden

Now, THIS is one of my MASTERPIECE Nail Art!

Inspired by my middle name, I googled the name meaning of Gunilla. And here's the result:

"The name Gunilla is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Gunilla is: Battle maid. German Meaning: The name Gunilla is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Gunilla is: Battle maiden.
Gunilla name meaning - SheKnows"
www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/gunilla

I am an Indonesian with a Scandinavian middle name! How cool is that?!

Then, I found this beautiful work of art by an artist named StreetX222 on DevianArt.com. He does beautiful works! This is the original:

And this is how it looks on my nails:
Nails of the day: Gunilla the Battle Maiden

Nails of the day: Gunilla the Battle Maiden

Oh Yeah!

@mylittlecanvas on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...