Monday, October 13, 2014

My Nail Art Compiled! - as per 13 Oct 2014

Hi, Everyone!

First of all, thank you for subscribing to my blog or following me on my Instagram account. Thank you for liking and loving my designs! ^_^

When I first started nail art-ing, I didn't know I would be able to do this many arts and continue up 'till now. Plus, I'm quite "obsessed" with slideshows these days, and here I am sharing you ALL my favorite NAIL ART from the beginning of my nail art-ing days :-) Just click PLAY and ENJOY!

Priska Gunila's @mylittlecanvas ; Song: Pure Motivation - by Jerry Sterling by Slidely Slideshow

Hope you like them as much as I do :) Oh, and don't forget to follow/subscribe if you like my work.

Got any question? Ask away! I love reading your comments!


2 comments:

  1. Undoubtedly awesome work. I see a lot of inspiration their. Keep Going ! I just followed your blog via GFC and Subscribed. I hope you like to do same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you, Anita! Luv Luv your works too, and yess, I think I have followed your blog too :) But I'll check again to make sure <3 *mwah!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...