Friday, October 10, 2014

Rainbow!

"There's calm after a storm"
"There's a rainbow after a heavy rain"
"Every cloud has a silver lining"

Considering my rather "turbulent" life these days, I find these encouraging words inspiring me for this simple nail art.


These are all done with acrylich paints and topped with glittery polish from ETUDE then finished with REVLON gel shine top coat.

And just for the fun of it, here I'm going to show you how I made my gradients.


  1. Paint white acrylic paint over basecoat
  2. Apply Elmer's glue over my cuticles & skin.. Wait 10 minutes until they're completely dry
  3. Sponge my colors 
  4. Peel off the glue
The colors seem to change a little bit after topcoat though..



Here I am, waiting for my "rainbow after the heavy rain" and my "calm after the storm" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...