Monday, October 20, 2014

Glamorous Nail Art: Embossed Silver Swirls Over Black

Oh well, I don't really feel like painting anymore today.. Plus, after a good long previous post I'd like to keep this one real short :)


As the title says, this is jet black polish embellished with silver embossed stickers and some rhinestones.

I used Revlon top speed dry polish: Black Lingerie, embossed silver decorative stickers from Bornprettystore.com - I love these. They are easy to use, stuck well but not too sticky so I could easily take if off if I misplaced them and re-stuck them, Plus they did not curl under top coat after I topped them off with Revlon top speed dry top coat.


Revlon top coat is sooo shiny. It's so difficult to take a picture without a glare.


Love Love Love how these turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...