Saturday, October 25, 2014

October's Pink Ribbon!

"October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease." - www.nationalbreastcancer.org
 

And this is my version of the pink ribbon mani.


This post is dedicated to those who are battling or survived from cancer. To friends, families, friends of friends, and families of friends, Stay strong and keep fighting the good fight. You never know when you're going to win the battle and stay winning :)

This mani is also dedicated to my friend, Lexly, who I met on Instagram. She's a pro nail tech, yet in her already busy life she took the time to encourage us - rookies - to keep going. She's the reason I do not give up practicing freehand painting nail art! Her works are just awesome (go see for yourself in her Instagram here). All are hand painted, plus, she was the one who encouraged me to keep practicing though I still stink at painting even now *wink* Thank you, Lex!


Most of all, She is a fighter and a survivor. And I sincerely hope she will stay healthy, live a looong fulfilled life and keep up her awesome nail art works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...