Saturday, May 16, 2015

Kuteksjunkies April Nail Challenge: Friendship

Hello, my dear readers ^_^

This week is awesome because we have 2 National holidays! Today's post is also special because today's nail design is all about friendship and nail art.

Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas

It has been almost 3 years since I found my nail art addiction and almost 2 years since I joined this encouraging nail enthusiast community, @Kuteksjunkies.

It started out small on Instagram, and now we have over 3k followers and an active group discussion in both BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) and Whatsapp Messenger.

Here, I find encouragement to keep learning, share the same passion for nail art, learn new techniques without having to worry about getting criticized, and get updated info on nail supplies - what to buy / not to buy, where to buy, and other lots of interesting stuff. As our friendship grows, so does our little community :) Hence, this April challenge theme: Friendship.

I immediately thought of my - oh so cute - favorite symbol of friendship EVER: Forever Friend Bears! I made two designs based on my FFBear desktop wallpaper design.

Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas
If the image above if blurred, try clicking on it to see it in its original resolution

Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas

Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas

Forever Friends Bear Nails by @mylittlecanvas

"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. - Hubert H. Humphrey"


@mylittlecanvas on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...