Saturday, July 18, 2015

Colorful Tweed Mani

Hello, My Lovely Readers! ^_^

I must apologize for m.i.a these past few weeks. It's been some pretty hectic weeks indeed! But, I am back today with my favorite stuff from Bornprettystore (^_^)

Tweed Water Slide Decals by Bornprettystore.com

Now.. I've always loved tweed manis. But - as usual - I lack the will to paint *lol* So these decals came to my rescue!

Tweed Water Slide Decals by Bornprettystore.com
Tweed Water Slide Decals by Bornprettystore.com (Prod ID: 18967)

The base color was this beautiful Faceshop Pearly White Polish which was a million times prettier in real life view. It's not just pearly, but also has subtle holographic tiny glitters in it to - which obviously, my camera failed to capture.

Tweed Water Slide Decals by Bornprettystore.com

These decals were awesome. They are very easy to wear even for first timers, and strong enough not to wrinkle under my fast drying top coat.

Oh well, I couldn't resist a few pretty little beads too.. hehe..
Tweed Water Slide Decals by Bornprettystore.com

So how do you like them? These decals also come in 2 other cute designs. Just click on the picture below and don't forget to enter the code "PGK31" to get your 10% discount on regular priced items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...