Saturday, June 20, 2015

Yet Another Reverse Stamping NOTD: Arabesque Patterns and Swirls

Oh, my it's Saturday already! ^_^
So, has everyone got a plan for this weekend? I know, I have mine *wink*

Since everyone is going to enjoy his/her weekend, I'm going to keep this post short. This is my new addiction: reversed stamping.. I made this design last week and posted it on my instagram, but I haven't had the time to post it here on my blog.

Colorful Arabesque and Swirls by @mylittlecanvas Colorful Arabesque and Swirls by @mylittlecanvas

Whenever I am upset, or stressed out, I take my time to colour and make my stamping decals. I have yet to try lead light stamping, because I haven't succeeded in making my own jelly polishes. I would definitely try it soon!

Ok, now this plate and stamper I got from bornprettystore.com :

Arabesque Stamp Plate
by Bornprettystore (ID: 18791)
Dual Stamper by Bornprettystore.com (ID: 1514)

I love it. The images were easily picked up. no mess no trouble.

Colorful Arabesque and Swirls by @mylittlecanvas

Colors are all acrylic paints, no polish involved in this design except for the stamping polish and top coat. The subtle glitter is Iridescent Acrylic Effect Paste.

Colorful Arabesque and Swirls by @mylittlecanvas

Hope you love it as much as I do! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...