Friday, June 5, 2015

My First Peel-off Water-based Chameleon nail-polish: Témix

Hi, Everyone! I was so excited last night since my new items from Bornprettystore.com arrived.

I can hardly wait to to use them all, but on this post I will review this one item that's been intriguing me for a few months: Témix peel-off chameleon water-based nail polish.

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish
Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish; ID: # 20701

It is available in 5 BEAUTIFUL duochrome colours at bornprettystore.com:

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish

I decided to try on this one:

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish

It's a beautiful color changing polish from sparkling green to gold with a hint of orange under different indoor light.

Now, onto the testing!
First I tested its opacity, by applying it over a dark polish. And.. It was opaque enough with one coat. This was taken under natural sunlight.

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish
Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish - taken under natural sunlight

I was wondering if it is true that peel-off water-based polish can be easily removed by soaking it in water? So, after wearing it for a few hours, I soaked it in warm water for 10 minutes then here it is..

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish
Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish -
Peeled off after being soaked in warm water for 10 minutes

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish
Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish -
Peeled off intact

It is said that water based nail polish is safe for children, however I personally think there are some reminders you need to keep in mind when it comes to these water-based nail polish:
  1. The longer you wear it, the harder to remove it. Wear it too long, then you might peel off some of your natural nail along with it *yikes* or you might have to just clip your nails and grow them out.
  2. Remove it within a week of application. I recommend removing it after a day or two.
  3. If it gets a bit difficult to peel off, use a remover for water based polish. Although I believe this may not be necessary if you don't wear them for over a week.

All in all, here's my take on Témix peel-off chameleon water-based nail polish:
  • Drying time: + 10 mnt
  • Texture: a bit thicker than regular polish
  • Opacity: 80% opaque in 1 coat, 2 coats are recommended
  • Almost no smell at all! Yippie! ^_^ *I am super sensitive to chemical vapor
  • Peel off easily enough - after being soaked in warm water for + 10 minutes and when worn within the recommended days.

Témix Peel-off Water Based Chameleon Nail Polish; Complete review

However, the bottles are so cute and tiny that I didn't have the heart to do a full swatch *lol ^_^

You can get your own Témix peel-off chameleon water-based nail polish here, with 10% discount code "PGK31"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...