Sunday, June 29, 2014

Naruto Inspired Nail Art : Chibi Kyuubi *_*

I have a complaint! Why did Neji has to die? :( Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about? Well, I'm talking about Naruto, of course :) I used to love this anime series.. Until the author killed Neji :(

But my nail art today is not about Hyuuga Neji :) This was inspired by my sweet nail buddy, Victoria (@victoriaoen). So we did our twin nails together.



She hand painted hers, and - as usual - I made my own decals. Somehow, I wasn't satisfied how my decals turned out this time.. My Kyuubi was inspired by an artist named Shampi in deviantart community.

Look how cute are these?!




 Then I mattified mine:


I will update this post with 2 more kyuubi designs I made. So, don't go anywhere! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...