Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abstract Nail Art: Chaos Series (Updated)

Ok, I decided to keep all patterns of these Chaos Series in one post :)  And this is the latest pattern I made into my personal homemade decals. Personally, THIS IS MY FAVORITE! :) Why? This reminds me of the traditional Indonesian Batik Patterns. Aren't these awesome?!



See all patterns of the Chaos Series made by my friend, Sarmidi, here..

  • Chaos Pattern #1
  • Chaos Pattern #2
  • Chaos Pattern #3
  • Chaos Pattern #3
  • Chaos Pattern #4
  • Chaos Pattern #4
  • Chaos Pattern #5
  • Chaos Pattern #5
  • Chaos Pattern #1
  • Chaos Pattern #7
  • Chaos Pattern #7
  • Chaos Pattern #6
  • Chaos Pattern #6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Original designs by Sarmidi (@midibinsar) made into custom decals by Priska Gunila (@mylittlecanvas)

I'm in love with these patterns, so I'll keep updating these as new patterns come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...