Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Abstract Nail Art: Chaos Series #1

Today I would like to "show off” my friend, Sarmidi’s work :-) I made these two weeks ago but I haven’t had the time to post it here.

I love this pattern so much! It’s color combo reminds me of how important it is to live in an eco-friendly manner. Though the good things we do for our environment may seem small, they matter for our earth. After all, we only have one earth, the jewel in this vast universe.



To be honest, I have no idea how he made this. He told me that all he did was using a software called “Chaos” then input some math formulas, and boom! Beautiful patterns just appear :) Well, I don’t know for sure, but I do know that this pattern made an awesome set of decals :) 


 
I am absolutely loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...