Saturday, April 9, 2016

Nail Vinyls by @Madpik - Holographic Snowflakes

Hello, my lovely friends, readers, and fellow nail art enthusiasts!

Please excuse my absence, I have been battling allergies, pain and migraines for weeks :( And only now I get to get up and actually sit and write on my laptop ^_^

Oh well, enough with my rambling *lol* Now, to the post! Today I will be "showing off" these nail vinyls made in Indonesia:
Nail Vinyls by @Madpik
Nail Vinyls Collection by @madpik

These vinyls have hit the nail art world by storm within these last 2 years, and yet only recently we can make them here in Indonesia.

I chose the "Snowflakes" vinyls from @Madpik this time:
Snowflakes nail vinyls by @Madpik


For this simple nail art, I used these polishes:
  1. Nail vinyls: "Snow Flakes" from @Madpik
  2. Black : Revlon top speed dry - "Black Lingerie"
  3. Silver holographic: ILNP - Mega (S)
  4. Base coat and Top Coat: Revlon Colorstay

It was very simple and I was loving the final look:

Holographic Snowflakes by @mylittlecanvas with Nail Vinyls from @Madpik

Holographic Snowflakes by @mylittlecanvas with Nail Vinyls from @Madpik

Holographic Snowflakes by @mylittlecanvas with Nail Vinyls from @Madpik

Do drop by to @madpik instagram to view many video tutorials there ^_^
I hope you love these as much as I did! And.. happy nail vinyls shopping!

@mylittlecanvas on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...