Monday, March 24, 2014

Pastels and Lollipops!

Hello, My Lovely Readers!

It's been a while, I know. I had a lot going on here, and I am recovering from a bad two-day-fever *ugh*
I felt like doing some bright, cheerful, and "happy" nails with my Instagram nail buddies: Debby (@beejak) and Maria (@nailart4jc)


Our theme this time is: "Pastels and lollipops"


Very yummy to look at indeed!
  • I started out by painting my nails milky white, I used Faceshop polish (sorry no pictorial this time)
  • Then I put striping tapes in place
  • And patiently start painting each color; I used Skinfood polishes (Milk Creamy Nails for the baby pink, pastel yellow and baby blue)
  • Then I sponged the same colors on my middle finger and ring finger
  • before I finally spice them up with my very own selfmade decals *et voila!*

 Aaanndd.. Mattify them:




No no no.. don't lick your monitor - please..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...