Saturday, March 8, 2014

Colorbox Nail Tattoos

Good day, Girls!

Well, I couldn't sleep well last night so I decided to do some easy nail art with some nail tattoos I made.





I made this design originally for a friend's daughter. But I loved the playful colors, so I ended up making two version of this colorbox nail tattoos: one for a little girl, one for an "old" little girl *lol





















I applied one coat of white then one coat of pearly white both are faceshop polishes.





















Then I cut the tattoos to fit my nails and started working..



























I'm not quite happy with the result, as I had it much prettier in my head.. but.. *meh :-P

I can always take it off and change to a new design anytime hehee..



Whaddya think, Girls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...