Friday, March 7, 2014

K-Pop Nails!

Hellooo, Lovely Ladies!
It's been a while since my last post.. I have to take care of some important stuff *hix..*

Aw-rite! Today's post is a little bit - well.. - Unusual. I made this nail tattoo design a while back. And, maaann.. the things i can do while in PMS..?! Crazy! I have some of my "masterpieces" made during my PMS session and yess, those weeks were always the most emotional of the whole month!


I like lots of kinds of music. One of them is Korean pop. Though I am not a big fan, I do like adding a song or two or three *wink* in my playlist every day.




Now, this song in particular, is one of my favorite along with some other K-Pop songs which I plan to put into my future designs.

This song is titled "Are you hurting like me?" ("(너도 나처럼") sung by a group of boyband - yes, you read that right: b.o.y.b.a.n.d - called 2AM. As the title suggest, this is a veerryy sorrowful song.

In case you're wondering what was written on my nails, here's the quick translation ^_^

























Hope I don't disappoint K-pop fans out there ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...